Warehouse / Driver
Due to continual growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, and reliable Warehouse / Driver for our small but busy warehouse.
A current Forklift Truck license, with Counterbalance & Reach License would be desirable. A positive, ‘can do’ attitude is vital, as is attention to detail to ensure the accurate loading and despatch of goods from our Thurmaston based warehouse.
You will join a small team of warehouse staff, duties will include customer orders are picked, packed, cut and despatched on time every time. Delivering of goods in and around Leicestershire etc.
This is an active, hands-on role, that requires a physical level of fitness. The candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role, a friendly personality, and a willingness to work as part of a team.
This is a full-time position
(Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm, 4.00pm finish on a Friday).
Competitive Salary plus Pension.
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
Please email your CV and salary expectations: email@example.com.
(No agencies – thank you)
send your cv
No current vacancies being advertised? No problem, just send us your CV so we can contact you when we have something coming up. We can’t promise that we will have a role for you but we will keep all CV’s on file and when a new vacancy is needed we will be in touch.
What we need to know:
- Your preferred role and why you would be perfect for it.
- What you have done in your past work history.
- Why you think you would fit into the Eagle team.
- What your hobbies are and what you enjoy outside of work.
- Your contact details – both phone and email details
working at eagle
As of 2019 Eagle Plastics has a been around for 25 years. We have a rich history of supplying thermoplastics to many sectors and are experts in our area. Why would you want to work with our team?
- Friendly work environment
- Positive, fun loving team
- Opportunity to work with industry experts
- A chance to acquire new skills and perform a variety of duties
- No two days are the same!